AIM
deftno9

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

good stuff

Art was great, animation was smooth and nicely stylized and the music fit very nicely. Overall a great flash. For the China v US scenario, personally I dont see it very likely since we are now and probably even more so in the future exist in a global economy/community. neways nice flash and hope to see more.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

disappointing

I usually enjoy YAAFM but this one was a litte over the top. Okay, we get it, you dont like his politics but you know what... Its a friggin movie!! get over it. I got so tired of hear'ing you vent I couldnt even finish the movie. I hope your next work has more humor and less anger.

Zombies are cool!!! Zombies are cool!!!

ugh

Wheres the option to put pikachu in the stew? If you drew all the art yourself then the films decent but come on, making stew for pikachu is about as much fun as shaving my ass.

MASTERMIND V2 MASTERMIND V2

Cool

A great game brought to flash. Good job. Maybe make it a little easier to set the pieces (instead of dragging across the screen). Some cool tetris'y music would be nice to.

Vodka Brand Challege Vodka Brand Challege

Kinda cool

I like the old school quality of this game. Maybe a little more variation in gameplay. The gimp got me =(

Unangry responds:

thanks man, yeah ur probually rite but isnt the repetitivness of it all part of that old skool charm?